Logan's Roadhouse managers are team-oriented professionals who develop others while managing a high volume, revenue-driven, high-energy environment. Our restaurant managers experience rewarding careers by living our company values of courtesy, honesty and respect. Logan’s offers you an opportunity to work for a stable, growing company where living, learning and teaching values and celebrating successes is something we do every day!
Logan’s Manager-in-Training (MIT) Program
As a new manager on the Logan's Roadhouse team you'll participate in our comprehensive manager in training program. Our training program is a concentrated overview of each team member and restaurant manager position inside of the roadhouse. During your training you'll experience hands-on the Logan's day-to-day operation and gain an understanding of how to successfully manage our business.
More Than Peanuts! (Aka Benefits)
As a manager for Logan's we value you as an important asset and provide you with following benefits to help you be well, work well and live well.
- Affordable medical, dental and vision coverage for you and your family
- Basic Life Insurance coverage at no additional cost
- Long and Short term disability coverage at no additional cost
- Discount prescription benefit plan
- A kickin' atmosphere where comfortable blue jeans are part of the uniform!
- Paid Vacation – 5 days every 6 months
- 401(k)Savings Plan with a Company match
- An attainable management bonus program that is based on realistic performance targets
This is a summary only. For detailed information, refer to Logan's Benefits-At-A-Glance or the Plan Documents
Do YOU want to be a Real American Roadhouse Manager?
If you have a true passion for quality operations, are standards-driven, and believe in career advancement through superior results, then a restaurant management career with Logan's Roadhouse is the Kickin' opportunity you've been looking for!
To be considered for an exciting restaurant management career opportunity within Logan’s Roadhouse, click on the link below to explore management positions that are currently available.